Spider-sparked blaze: Spider at Gas Station

Published: September 28, 2015

Spider-sparked blaze: Spider at Gas Station, A man with an apparent case of arachnophobia caused a fire at a suburban Detroit gas pump by putting a lighter to what he says was a spider near his fuel door.

WJBK-TV reports Saturday that he escaped injury and his vehicle suffered little damage, but the gas pump was destroyed. A clerk shut off the pump from indoors and called the fire department.

The motorist can be heard on the surveillance video at the Center Line station asking: “Is that a spider in there?” The video then shows flames erupting along the car’s side, the pump and the pavement.

The man darts to safety and later uses a fire extinguisher to put out the flames. A spider is not seen.

The clerk says the man apologized the next day.

Share

_________________________________________
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on

Contact

Comments

Comments are closed.

Copyright ©2010-15 AP - United States America