Peyton Manning Wife
Peyton Manning Wife: Who is the wife of Peyton Manning? Her name is Ashley Manning, and although her husband is one of the most famous men in the United States, playing at Manning Bowl II at this time against the brother of Eli Manning’s father Archie Manning looks, Ashley manages to maintain a much lower profile. Rumors of a divorce from Peyton Manning have appeared from time to time, but these two seem to be still together.
Here are six things about Ashley Manning, including whether to have children herself and Peyton.
1. She was raised in Memphis, Tennessee
2. She went to the University of Virginia, where he graduated in 1997.
3. She runs a real estate development company.
4. She prefers to stay away from the media. “I like being out of the spotlight,” he once said.
5. She and Peyton were college sweethearts. Sports Illustrated had a great article about two years and for years in saying that Chinese food had to ask for him because he could not find a way to do it himself.
6. They have no children … yet. But given the importance of the Manning family, bet you will have some of their own or taken in due time.
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on