Man dies locked in car: Texas Corvette Locked

Published: June 11, 2015

Man dies locked in car: Texas Corvette Locked, A 72-year-old Texas man and his dog died Monday after becoming trapped in a Chevrolet Corvette.

James Rogers and his dog, Leia, likely died of heat exhaustion, KHOU reports.

The two were trapped in the parking lot of a Port Arthur, Texas Waffle House Restaurant after Rogers’ 2007 Corvette’s electrical power failed. Without power, the only way out was to manually open the door lock — which was by the floorboard.

Rogers couldn’t find it. The loss of power also disabled the horn.

Corvette: Texas man and his dog die from heat exhaustion after getting trapped in luxury car http://t.co/0ljnyDiXJX

— News@Web (@NewsatWeb) June 11, 2015
Rogers’ cell phone was left in the restaurant, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports. He had gone back to the car to check on his dog.

They were found dead hours later.

Man dies locked in car: Texas Corvette Locked

Share

_________________________________________
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on

Contact

Comments

Comments are closed.

Copyright ©2010-15 AP - United States America