Kim K.’s dress caught fire: Kim Dress Fire
Published: June 3, 2015
Kim K.’s dress caught fire: Kim Dress Fire, Pharrell Williams to the rescue! Kim Kardashian had a scary wardrobe malfunction on Monday when the dress she wore to the 2015 CFDA Fashion Awards caught fire! Thankfully, Pharrell and his wife Helen Lasichanh were on hand to put out the flames.
“Shout out to Pharrell and Helen who saved my life last night!” the expectant mother shared on Instagram Tuesday. “LOL After the awards at dinner the feathers of my dress caught on fire from a candle and they jumped on me to get it out! #WereOn.”
Shout out to Pharrell & Helen who saved my life last night! LOL After the awards at dinner the feathers of my dress caught on fire from a candle & they jumped on me to get it out! #WereOnðŸ”¥
A photo posted by Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) on Jun 2, 2015 at 6:24am PDT
Kim just couldn’t catch a break on Monday night. Making her first red carpet appearance since announcing that she and Kanye West are expecting baby No. 2, the 34-year-old reality star showed up with a cold to the event.
Stepping out in a see-through Proenza Schoeler getup, Kim turned heads (per usual) with her outlandish look — that is before she found out it was flammable!
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on