Idaho Walmart Rattlesnake
Idaho Walmart Rattlesnake, A man was bitten by a rattlesnake in a Walmart in Idaho on Saturday while shopping in the garden center of the store.
Now I usually don’t blog about such things as a cyclist and first-responder. But after I had written about a Walmart meth lab and dangers involved, followed by the Walmart pepper spray incident at Christmas and how to treat it, I had to add this Walmart beauty.
So Micah Craig was shopping in Walmart in Lewiston Idaho. The 47-year-old reached down to pick up what he thought was a stick. Well it wasn’t . A rattlesnake latched onto his hand, he managed to shake it loose after some time and then stomped it to death. The Lewiston Tribune reported a bystander drove Micah to hospital where he received six bags of anti-venom . He faces permanent disfigurement to his hand from the bite. (The Province)
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on